Welcome to the sixth episode of The Mind, Body & Spirit podcast by Health2bfree.
In this podcast, George Helou (Ep7 Coaching Academy Founder, Perth Australia) and Jenny Korten (EP7 Certified Coach) introduce Step 6 of the Empowerment for Purpose in 7 Steps Programme.
EP7 consists of a structured methodology of going through the process of finding who you really are, by focusing on key circumstances in your current life, and deconstructing them to reveal the beliefs and principles that you live by, thus causing you to think, feel and act the way you do. Now that is the power of knowledge at work!
The conclusions that are revealed after going through the personal assessment process are there to guide you to understand who you are and are the trigger for the journey of moving from an old version to a new version of you. The Personal Assessment Process is twofold: an Empowerment Process which reveals how you feel when you are at your best, and a Disempowerment one when you are at your worst.
We hope that these podcasts will help to bring you closer to finding the real YOU, and bring you inspirations to re-invent yourself in both your personal and professional life.
Discover the highlights of our new episode which is about ”Make it Happen”:
- Understanding that our True Purpose empowers us to make things happen effortlessly
- How our perception and past experiences can sabotage our willingness for making things happen
- Understanding the balance of Giving and Receiving – how comfortable are we to receive? Often, we are too hard on ourselves and believe that we are not good enough to receive
- Why multi-tasking plays an important role on how to make things happen for our real purpose
- Understanding Mindful multi-tasking v/s reactive, mechanical multi-tasking chores
- Understanding the principle of Abundance and how to recognize classic excuses such as “not enough time or money” which are often used to sabotage our “make it happen” plans
- Why giving yourself permission to be a “work-in-progress” is important in the “make things happen” process
- Why embracing new experiences is key in the process of “making things happen”
Check our podcast episode #6 here :
You can also listen to our episode on Spotify, Google Podcasts or Amazon Music.
Subscribe to our podcast and share, as we meet again for the last step : Step 7 Environmental Alignment.
Wishing you all good health